...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Going to a funeral tomorrow, I hate funerals, they're so depressing. Is that really the way to celebrate someone's life? With mourning, black and depression? A person's life is something amazing and wonderful, their funeral should be a time to reflect on all the things they've done throughout their time and celebrate the life they had. Just a short post to reflect on stuff =)

                                                                                x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment