...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Friday 9 September 2011

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy

I'm now a year 13 :) (second year of college, last year of high school if you're American) and I still feel like a Year 12... My timetable is shocking; last year I had a nice Wednesday lie in - not starting till 11:15 - ideal for getting drunk the night before but this year I have first period every day. The woman that does the timetable needs a serious talking to - I can't put up with this for a whole year! Every day feels like a struggle with myself to get up and stay awake, I have no wish to be up at 7 everyday but then again, who does? Motivation to go to college is severely lacking but with university looming ahead and the dire need for at least an ABB in my A-levels I'm afraid I must inflict this torture upon myself for the next year. Yes, this is whiney and probably just a bid for some sympathy but I thought this important topic deserved a post all of it's own; now to think of a suitable lyric for the title...

                                                                            x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment