...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Wednesday 8 June 2011

{{}}

It's so quiet in my house right now and I feel like I could sit here forever, mulling over all the thoughts in my brain.    There's something magical about the whole serenity of silence, you feel so peaceful and in control. I think everyone should have a little bit of silence everyday to quietly reflect upon their thoughts and/or actions. It's really useful when considering important decisions or even every day things; giving them a bit more thought can make a world of difference. Or even, just sitting and relaxing, perhaps with a good book, and just enjoying an escape from the drama of life in general.

                                                                                  x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment