...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Sunday 29 May 2011

you got me in a crazy position

It's been a long, long, long time since my last blog post (and yes, I have noticed that I've used long three times in the same sentence) so I thought it really was time to write down something new. It doesn't feel like much has happened in life but inevitably I will manage to scribble down some mismatched thoughts and just get a few
things off my chest.

I wrangled a place at the yr11 prom on Friday night, which I must say was one of the best sober nights I've had - mainly due to my strong belief that dancing like a drunken slut is the only way to have fun when you are still stone cold sober. However, all in all, I had a great time and spoke to some people I'd never had the opportunity to converse with beforehand. It did feel weird sorta chilling with my sister's year though but it was different and I never went to my own prom, what a deprived high school life I led... But, I didn't get drunk which is a shocker, normally any chance to get wasted I take but I was a good lad. =) I've also taken to black coffee, which I'm sure will become useful the next hangover I get, so that's pretty cool. I'm loving how there's actually nothing significant that I have to say and that this post is boring even me, but oh well, something exciting is bound to happen so, just not in the last month or so. Haha.

                                                                           x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment