...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Sunday 15 May 2011

I'm tripping and I could not get over

So we set a new record for the amount of customers in one night tonight at work. 236 people!!! This is quite a lot, especially for a small town like Ledbury. The worst part is that I've gone past the point of being tired completely and won't be able to sleep for another three hours at least... Oh well, at least the boss was fairly happy because of all the money he made, though I did get told off because I dropped a knife - it fell on a chair and I tried to pick it up, dropped it on the floor and almost hit a customer - needless to say Amid wasn't happy... Anyways, I don't really have anything much to say, I just haven't posted in a while and it needed doing really. Oh yeah, I'm now getting married on December 25th to a colleague, it's going to be themed - lesbian winter wonderland - and I'm apparently wearing a dress made of tissue paper so that should prove interesting. Peace out.

                                                                               x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment