...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Monday 25 April 2011

The shoe is going on the other foot tonight


Just thought I'd quickly write about someone who means a lot to me. On the left of me there is my dad, John, my brother, Jack, and Auntie Hannah. For the 15 years that I've known her, she has never once shown me any hostility or judged me for anything I have done. When I was very young, I used to spend hours colouring with her in her room and watching cartoons on the TV, blissfully happy and entertained for hours which must've been great for my parents. As I've grown older, I've grown out of doing those things, but Auntie Hannah still regularly does them because, as you can see, she has Downs Syndrome and still enjoys doing those things. I miss spending as much time with her as I used to but it is still nice to talk to her when I see her and find out what she's been up to. She's been very ill recently and isn't as mobile as she used to be but she can still be as happy and funny as ever though she is now considerably grumpier as she has aged and become frequently unwell. But, no matter what, I will always be 'a silly sausage' to her. I love you.

                                                                             x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment