...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Saturday 23 April 2011

Optimism is a turn on

This may sound a little hypocritical if you know me really well as I'm a pretty negative person in private but I'm trying to be more and more positive every day. Anyways, I just thought I'd share a post about being optimistic - which I believe to be one of the greatest qualities in a person. Being positive makes you seem more confident in yourself (isn't it so annoying when people are always complaining about their appearance, I'm too fat, I'm too skinny, my bum's too big etc.) and this makes people attracted towards you. Wouldn't you rather date someone who was happy in themselves than someone who sat there complaining about every aspect of their physical being? It's not very sexy for someone to tell you they're ugly really, so that's why optimism is a turn on. Someone that is proud of who they are and what they look like is gonna get so much more action than someone who whines. Period.

                                                                         x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment