...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Saturday 23 April 2011

Why Am I Gay?

A lot of people always ask me this question all the time. Whenever I go out and meet new people I'm always guaranteed to be asked this at least once, so I thought I'd share my answer to this question as my first post. Asking why I'm gay implies that I made a conscious choice in my head one day to become gay, which is ridiculous! Why would anyone choose to live life as a prejudiced minority? Also, when did anyone decide consciously to be straight? There is no poignant moment in life where you just decide on a sexual orientation, you are the born the way you are and you just learn to accept and appreciate it as you grow. So, for anyone that ever asks this to me again, this is my answer, I am gay because I was born that way not because I thought it would be fun to suck some dick for the rest of my life.

                                                                         x-Jan-x              

No comments:

Post a Comment