...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Saturday 23 April 2011

Would you ever try sex with a girl, for me?

This is a rather entertaining question that I received on my formspring account recently. (If you don't know what formspring is or if you want to check my account, check out www.formspring.me/Smilasaur) Anyways, it got me thinking about the whole principle of trying sex. Is sex really something that should be tried? Or is it something that should be experienced when you feel ready, with someone you feel ready to experience it with?  Sex should never be tried, it's not like a new food, it's an important emotional and physical experience - especially the first time.
 On a personal level, I wouldn't try sex with a girl, because I am comfortable with my sexuality - I am a gay male and I don't need to 'try sex with a girl' to see if I enjoy it. Would a straight male/female 'try sex' with someone of the same sex to see if they enjoyed it? I don't think they would somehow, I think they'd probably be offended that I'd even asked the question in the first place as being straight is perceived as 'normal' and any deviation from this 'norm' must be questioned and analyzed. Would you try sex with your pet to see if you enjoyed bestiality? Again, I think not. So, thank you, anonymous formspringer for your question; maybe you should think about a question before you send it?

                                                                      x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment