...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Intoxicate me now

I literally cannot think of anything to blog about and it's really frustrating me right now. You might think it's odd that I'm even writing a post at all if I don't know what to write about but it really relaxes me. It seems like writing a blog is like having a conversation with yourself and it's really easy to talk about feelings and thoughts on almost any topic imaginable but there lies the problem, thinking of the topic to blog about. When you can choose anything, that decision becomes so much harder; it's like choosing a film to watch, it's easier to choose from 2 dvds than from hundreds. It's a simple decision to make! Maybe I should get someone to tell me what to blog about and save me all the trouble of thinking; that's the difficult part.

                                                                             x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment