...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Drop it like a hood

Being two-faced is a quality that everyone despises in a person but aren't we all a little bit two-faced at some point or another? I know I definitely act differently around different groups of people - it seems like a natural thing to do, to fit in more with the crowd around you. Also, the people you're with bring out different aspects of your personality - I'm a right bitch when I'm with certain people but then I could start talking to someone else and become the epitome of nice. You can't say that this behaviour is limited to only certain 'two-faced' people. Everyone displays different aspects of their own personality when around certain people so I think the 'two faced' label is a bit irrelevant and only used when you can't think of a better reason to dislike someone.

                                                                   x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment