...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Sunday 24 April 2011

It's been a while, but I'm here now

Just thought I'd have a quick rant about why Twitter frustrates me, it has the potential to be so much better than it is. Obviously, one of the amazing advantages of Twitter is that you can follow all of your favourite celebrities and see what they're getting up to, also getting latest updates on singles, album releases, movies, tours etc. However, there are also some really annoying people on Twitter with their constant spamming of 'Follow ______, they follow back!!' Who cares? If you're gonna tweet, tweet something interesting rather than a load of spam to encourage people to retweet you and get yourself some more followers. Grow up! Social networking is not there to play childish little games and see who can get the most followers. Is your social life that bad that you have to make yourself feel popular on twitter? I really feel sorry for these people. Of course, I'm not saying everyone who has a load of followers on Twitter or any other site is just desperate for attention; there are some genuinely interesting people who deserve all this attention who aren't constantly in your faces with pointless tweets. Anyways, not that that's off my chest, I'm gonna finish getting ready before we go out for Easter Dinner.

                                                         x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment