...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Friday 21 October 2011

It's been a while, but I'm here now

Life is bad when you are struggling to cook packet pasta… I really can’t be arsed but my sister isn’t here to do it for me :( I couldn’t even put the right amount of milk in the pan. Why am I fail of a human being? I did, however, manage to add some philadelphia so hopefully that will make it taste nice; totally trying to be a chef but a ‘from the packet’ chef of course. This rant isn’t even rantworthy; I don’t even know what I’m going on about let alone anyone else, so good luck if you actually read this. All you grammar Nazi’s, please ignore my incorrect use of the semi-colon, I just like putting it everywhere. 


                                                                                    x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment