...

My photo
Ledbury, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Hey, my name's Jan and this is my blog and if you've ended up on this page you're either a pro internet user or I posted my url all over the internet. Anyways, I'm 17 and in college and I just thought I'd make this to share all the random thoughts that pop into my head in the hope that they will interest people. Enjoy =)

Saturday 30 April 2011

Because Of You

People are so confusing - it's so difficult to tell what people are thinking or feeling and what their motives are but it's something you have to try and figure out anyway, especially with closer friends. It's like an unspoken rule to not tread on your best friends toes and everyone knows it, but is it really that easy to do? You have to play on the safe side of everything just in case you might upset them, which is probably even more infuriating when they never tell you anything. It gets to the point sometimes, where you feel the relationship is just you offloading all your problems whilst they casually listen and offer the odd means of comfort, no doubt with their best intentions but it is damn annoying. There's also that awkward moment when someone brings up a topic of conversation you know nothing about because your friend didn't want to tell you, for whatever reason, and you just sit there chillin' thinking 'well, this isn't awkward at all.' Everyone involved experiences this tension in the room and the topic gets swiftly changed to improve the atmosphere, but those moments are still there.

                                                                                    x-Jan-x

No comments:

Post a Comment